In Infusionsoft campaign builder you can use a decision node (or also known as decision diamond) to help let the system know the path that you’d like to take a contact on.
For example, you may have a free optin/lead magnet to capture leads, then after some nurture, you may wish to promote a paid offer to them.
However, you want to exclude those who have already purchased that offer before (and maybe some others as well).
We’ve put together a quick video on the important things you need to know about decision nodes, including:
- How to create a decision node in Infusionsoft
- How to send contacts off on multiple paths
- How to send all contacts through to a sequence
- What you must know about the “doesn’t contain” option
- Ideas on how you can segment and talk to the right people about applicable content
Click the video below to begin watching now.
Remember, decision nodes are created automatically once you connect two or more sequences to a sequence or campaign goal.
Think about what different outcomes/paths you may want to take your prospects/customers on.
What action can you take today to implement this information in your business?