Keap / Infusionsoft Pricing (including Formerly Infusionsoft)
We are a Keap Certified Partner & Reseller (formerly known as Infusionsoft) and can help small business owners select the best CRM/Marketing Automation system to meets your specific needs.
As a Certified Reseller, we have access to:
- Australian (AUD) Pricing – so you don’t need to ride the currency fluctuations should you not wish to pay in USD or British Pounds
- Special Bonuses – Sometimes we have access to special deals that can include an extra user or perhaps extra contacts (this can save hundreds every year for the life of your app!)
- Other Offers – We can also give customers a chance to take advantage of special promotions to get started, e.g. 10% for the first 3 months.
- Migration Services – you may also be eligible for free migration services to help get your contacts into the system and set-up other automation as well.
Keap Pricing Details
We often get asked, how much does Keap cost? There are four versions of Keap marketing automation software depending on your business requirements. Here are the options and Keap pricing outlined below:
|Keap Lite||Keap Pro||Keap Max||Keap Max Classic (formerly Infusionsoft)|
|For solopreneurs and new businesses - CRM, simple automation, and email tools to get organised, automate follow-up, and close more deals.||For growing businesses with custom needs - CRM, create automated, repeatable sales processes and marketing campaigns to save time and increase sales.||For established businesses and teams - CRM, core e-commerce functionality, sales pipeline and advanced automation to grow your online revenue.||For established businesses and teams with custom needs - CRM, advanced automation, advanced e-commerce and sales team functionality to grow your online revenue.|
|From $59 AUD/ Month||From $119 AUD/ Month||From $239 AUD/ Month||From $239 AUD/ Month|
|BUY NOW||Try Free|
|BUY NOW||BUY NOW|
Prices are last updated as of March 2021. Click the links to get the most up to date pricing and special offer we can share being a Keap Reseller. Monthly subscription payments are paid via credit cards directly to Keap.
The common questions we ask clients when they evaluate a piece of software like Keap are:
- How much is the average value of a client for you?
- What if you can increase your conversion, would it be worth this monthly cost?
- What if you could save hours every week automating manual repetitive tasks?
- What’s a lead worth to your business to be able to nurture them and boost your sales?
We are big believers of all business tools generating a positive return on investment for clients. Keap is no exception and we’re happy to chat to business owners to help them determine if implementing a tool like Keap will be beneficial for their small business.
Keap Pricing Options
You have the ability to pay for your app in AUD, USD or GBP. The buy now links above are for Australian pricing, however if you wish to access USD/GSP, just email us here.
Also, if you have no doubt that Keap has a system for you, you have the option to pay one year in advance for any version and you’ll be eligible for further discounts. Most of our clients have been on Keap for years, so this is a great way to save additional money to re-invest in other areas of your business.
All plans include:
- Lead Capture
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- Email Broadcasts / Email Marketing
- Sales Pipeline/Opportunities
- Automated Follow Up
- Unlimited Emails
Other functionality, depending on the version include:
|• Landing page builder|
• External forms
• Internal forms
• Appointment booking links
• Automate appointment reminders
• Email templates
• Nudges to remind you to follow up
• Company records
• Campaign Builder
• Affiliates / Referrals
• Tax invoices
• Lead scoring
• Lead source tracking
• Sales team functionality
• API Integration
Keap Pricing Factors
Additional costs may impact Keap pricing, including:
- Keap version – as highlighted above, depending on which level of Keap you need – Keap Lite, Keap Pro, Keap Max or Keap Max Classic (formerly Infusionsoft) will determine your ongoing monthly subscription.
- Additional User Licenses – the number of staff/users that need access to your database can incur extra costs. You have 1 or possibly more users included in the plan above (click on the purchase link above to confirm). You can arrange user licences by a single additional user, or you can access discounts by purchasing a bundle of 10 users as required.
- Additional Contacts – depending on the number of contact records you need on your list (leads/customers/clients/suppliers or other people) this may impact your Keap plan. Some versions start with 500 contacts above therefore you may need to add this as an extra (but check the buy now links as we sometimes have special deals to include extra contacts at no cost – saving hundreds every year).
Sign up via the buy now links above or book a free obligation call to discuss your specific business requirements.
We believe all small business owners should feel confident and being able to pick the right marketing automation tool for their business. We acknowledge that businesses have different requirements, and it may be hard to fully assess what’s possible with the different Keap versions above. Ultimately as well, Keap may not be the right fit for everyone. That’s completely ok and more than happy to have an obligation free chat and help you either way to decide if it might be a good fit for you.
Keap Setup Packages
As an award-winning Certified Keap Partner (formerly known as Infusionsoft Certified Partner), we have been helping small businesses since 2014 get the most out of their Keap software. We help new users hit the ground running and focus on the areas of the software that will make the most difference.
We offer a range of services and can create a custom setup package for you, to include some of these key implementation support options:
- Keap / Infusionsoft Campaigns – Access proven best practice campaigns to help you automate your business with your Keap (formerly Infusionsoft) account faster. Whether you want to implement yourself, get some help or have us implement these campaigns for you.
- Keap / Infusionsoft Training – custom training for new users or teams to help leverage the aspects of the software that are critical on a daily basis for that particular business. Also available, training on setting up other areas of the app including Campaign Builder (or Advanced Automation) to be able to build powerful automation in house should you need.
- Keap / Infusionsoft Implementation – we work very closely with clients to deliver expert coaching to get clear on your business goals, to scope out requirements and build exactly what you need. We follow a 6-step implementation methodology to deliver best practice setups and hand these over to clients so they can get an ROI from their Keap account sooner. This also allows businesses to save precious time not having to train or make critical mistakes trying to figure it out on your own.
Our support packages focus on providing a personalised customer service to our clients. This includes tailoring a custom setup, coaching and training package aligned to your needs so you can get up and running faster so you can start achieving more wins in your business from Keap.
Our Testimonials & Keap Reviews
Here’s what some of our clients have had to say about helping them setup their Keap account.
“Mandy’s ability to grasp the direction i wanted to take my business to setup future growth was exceptional. She added value and insight to my foundation knowledge and was extremely supportive (and patient). Mandy’s expertise was very evident and her attention to detail and ‘customer service’ left me feeling very confident that i had made a good decision to implement Infusionsoft into my business.”
– Guy Constable, Sunshine Coast, Australia
“Mandy is the bomb! I was referred to Mandy by someone I have a huge amount of trust in and the support and commitment from Mandy to get me up and running with my Infusionsoft app has been amazing.”
– Darren Shaw, Sydney, Australia