I’m on the plane heading back from Phoenix, Arizona, where I attended Infusionsoft’s PartnerCon for the first time.
This is the annual event where Infusionsoft brings together their partners from around the world. We were presented with important company and product information, great content to help us serve our clients better and grow our businesses and finally network and form partnerships with like-minded people.
Perhaps, you can relate and you’ve been a little bit worried about Infusionsoft’s slow response to making some critical improvements to their software.
Let’s not discredit the fact that Infusionsoft is an incredibly powerful tool, that we love and we always expect more from because of the great things that they have already delivered to us.
There are a number of improvements that they are working on, and some of the features we got to preview plus see the future direction of the product. This makes me incredibly excited to not only partner with a progressive company however also, how this will it a lot easier for Infusionsoft users like you.
Here are some of the major announcements to jump up and down about :):
- Xero and Infusionsoft Integration – finally! I know a lot of Infusionsoft users in Australia use Xero as their online accounting platform. This integration you should check out to see as they have been working closely with Infusionsoft to make this happen that transactions are pushed from one app to the other (saving many hours no doubt of double data entry of purchase transactions)
- Quickbooks and Infusionsoft Online Integration – similar to the above for those Quickbook users, they are currently in beta testing and this is scheduled for early next year
Infusionsoft Product Updates
- The ability to clone order forms (woo hoo!)
- If you’re using product inventory (for example, you have only 30 books that you’re selling). If your product sells out, the shopping cart and order form will show that it is “sold out” so contacts cannot purchase anymore if you’ve run out of stock
- Where your users are listed inside your application, there will appear a status column indicating whether the user is a partner or not
- Sales Pipeline
- When you set an opportunity to be created within campaign builder, you’ll be able to set the opportunity title (instead of the current default)
- On the quick add icon in the top right hand corner of the page, you’ll be able to select an internal form to add a contact (really helpful if you have an internal form with set information you always gather and if you want to kick off automation based on that completion of that form)
- It will be a LOT EASIER to add a contact to a sequence (instead of going to Actions), you’ll be able to go to the contact campaign record and go to the campaign area to select the “Add To Sequence” from within the contact record
- If you’re using Company records, you’ll be able to easily select an existing company record on the contact record (to avoid duplicate companies being created) (this functionality will be added to internal forms later)
- Campaign Builder
- It will be easier to copy within campaign builder – you’ll be able to right click on elements to copy or use control C to copy (thank goodness!)
- ALSO, you can select and delete multiple items at the one time (currently this is a painfully slow process of deleting each element separately so this is great news)
- If you currently have a lot of contacts that have HTTP posts being processed for them with campaign builder, they currently all get grouped together and then move forward in the campaign when they are all done. Contacts will now be processed in smaller batches meaning that they will move forward faster (not wait for everyone to be done)
- Landing Pages
- They are going to be mobile responsive so that it is a better user experience!
- The labels of fields will appear within the field itself, taking up less room on the page/screen as the field label was previously always to the left of the field box to complete
- Thank you pages are also going to be responsive
Now, the above updates are coming, timeframe to be confirmed but hopefully within the next few months.
Overall however based on what I saw at PartnerCon, these enhancements are very welcome and it’s also very exciting to get a glimpse into what’s in store with Infusionsoft as they set their goals for 2030.
Hope you enjoy these upcoming product updates as much we will!
(NOTE: Want The Essential Infusionsoft Tag Guide? Access the latest version of this tagging framework, see it in action in a real campaign and discover the immediate steps you must take to have tags work effectively in your business. Get your guide here.)