Keap appointments are a powerful way to automate the ability for anyone who has your booking link to schedule time with you based on your availability. Now, with easy automation, you can also automate and customize your email confirmation and reminder emails – YAAY!
This will allow you to boost your show up rates for your appointments – whether they are prospect or client bookings.
In this video, I’ll take you step by step through the instructions on how to setup your appointment confirmation and reminders in Keap (for both editions – Keap Pro & Keap Grow).
There are 6 key reasons to automate your appointment booking follow up:
- Provide important logistical information on when, where and how the appointment will take place
- To increase the likelihood the person will show up
- Validate their decision and reinforce the reason why they would have booked in the first place (particularly on the first email)
- Get them excited about what to expect and/or get from the appointment
- Prepare them for the appointment, particularly if they have homework or you need them to send through details beforehand
- Provide reschedule/cancel instructions (if you wish), to avoid having to do these actions manually
As highlighted in the video, we recommend setting up at least the following appointment follow up timers:
- 72 Hours Before (3 Days)
- 24 Hours Before
- 1 Hour Before
If contacts are booking in months or weeks in advance, we recommend inserting additional reminder emails to touch base with them and keep them engaged over a longer period of time.
It’s a good idea to also monitor your show up rates overall. If you have a high percentage of people who don’t show up, it may be worthwhile reviewing the timing, frequency and content included in your reminders to see if you can make improvements to increase attendance.
For easy reference, here is some of the Keap merge field code, that you can currently copy and paste to insert into your email (please test to make sure it’s working of course)
Appointment Type – [[appointment.name]]
Location – [[appointment.location]]
Date – [[appointment.date]]
Time Range – [[appointment.time_range]]
Start Time – [[appointment.start_time]]
End Time – [[appointment.end_time]]
Duration – [[appointment.duration]]
Pre Appointment Instructions – [[appointment.pre_appointment_instructions]]
Can’t make it anymore? Click here – [[appointment.cancel_link]]
Want to reschedule? Click here – [[appointment.reschedule_link]]
We hope you’re as excited as we are to now have the ability to automate your appointment confirmation and reminders in Keap with easy automation! :-D
Should you have any questions or need any further Keap/Infusionsoft support, feel free to book a free call here.